FYI - Only one Big Ten team has a winning record in this series. Mich St is 4-3. Duke has never lost. Wake is 6-1 in the series.
2007 (Times are EST)
- Georgia Tech at Indiana, 7:00 PM, ESPN
- Minnesota at Florida State, 7:30 PM, ESPN2
- Northwestern at Virginia, 8:00 PM, ESPNU
- Wisconsin at Duke, 9:00 PM, ESPN
- Purdue at Clemson, 9:30 PM, ESPN2
- N.C. State at Michigan State, 7:00 PM, ESPN
- Illinois at Maryland, 7:30 PM, ESPN2
- Boston College at Michigan, 8:00 PM ESPNU
- North Carolina at Ohio State, 9:00 PM, ESPN
- Virginia Tech at Penn State, 9:30 PM, ESPN2
Not Playing: Miami (FL)
My predictions - WINNERS:
I think the Big Ten jumps out the big lead, but can't sustain during the end of day two and through day three.
3-0 to start
4-3 BT lead... then it gets tricky. I think the Illinois/Maryland game can go either way, as the same with VaTech and PSU.
Ultimately, looks like 4-7 ACC or 5-6 ACC. If the BT can steal those two games I mentioned, they can pull the upset. And would it ever be an upset. The Big Ten has some good home court advantages in this year's series.
I'll go on the record saying 4-7 ACC.